This is my freshmen year in college. I
can truly say having Professor Mignano- Brady as my English Professor
this year has influence me so greatly. I have come across so many
teachers in my life that are uninteresting, boring, or (visually
assuming) that they just do not like coming to work. Unalike these
people, Professor Brady has truthfully made me want to put my phone
away in class, want to write my papers, and want to attend her class.
Her creativity and emphasis should be a goal for everyone teaching in
a classroom.
English 102 this semester for me was
never boring and drastically differed from all of my other courses in
the most positive way to be said. I feel as if I have advanced as a
writer, thinker, and person in general. I loved participating in
class and being able to freely interact and intelligently analyze
literature with my classmates together.
From class outside to having critical
debates in our panels, I can honestly tell you I will remember this
class as it has improved myself as a student but young adult as-well!

No comments:
Post a Comment